- The Lottery for the Georgia Southern game is now open!!
- Lottery sign-up for the Georgia Southern game will close Sunday, November 5th at 11:55PM!
- Sign-up forms will go on the SGA Facebook page prior to game days
- A notification will be sent out when the lottery opens for a specific game.
- Winners will be randomly and systematically selected via an automated system.
- Results will be posted immediately after the lottery entry period is closed.
- Winning Students will be notified via email. Students that receive this email can claim their spot by following the link in the email.
- FOR THE GEORGIA SOUTHERN GAME - Pickup will run Monday (November 6th) through Wednesday (November 8th) from 10-5 out of the SGA Office, unclaimed spots are distributed on a first come, first serve basis in the SGA Office (Located on the second floor of the Student Union across from the White Water Cafe) statrting 9AM November 9th.
- Appcard must be presented to claim spot
- You can NOT claim a spot for anyone except yourself
- Students will not be notified after initial entry. You will only be notified if you win a spot.
If a winner attempts to resell any tailgating passes, they will be BANNED from the lottery system!