- The Lottery for the Louisiana game will open on November 24th at 8:00 AM!
- Lottery sign-up for the Louisiana game will close on, November 26th at 8:00 AM!
- Sign-up forms will go on the SGA Facebook page prior to game days
- A notification will be sent out when the lottery opens for a specific game.
- Winners will be randomly and systematically selected via an automated system.
- Results will be posted immediately after the lottery entry period is closed.
- Winning Students will be notified via email. Students that receive this email can claim their spot by following the link in the email.
- FOR THE Louisiana game - Pickup will run Monday (November 26th) 1:45pm-5Pm, Tuesday(November 27th) - Thursday (November 29th) from 10 am-5pm out of the SGA Office, unclaimed spots are distributed on a first come, first serve basis in the SGA Office (Located on the second floor of the Student Union across from the White Water Cafe) starting 10 am November 30th.
- Appcard must be presented to claim spot
- You can NOT claim a spot for anyone except yourself
- Students will not be notified after initial entry. You will only be notified if you win a spot.
If a winner attempts to resell any tailgating passes, they will be BANNED from the lottery system!