- The Lottery for the Texas State (Family Weekend ) game is now open!!
- Lottery sign-up for the Texas State game will close Sunday, October 30th at 10PM!
- Sign-up forms will go on the SGA Facebook page prior to game days
- A notification will be sent out when the lottery opens for a specific game.
- Winners will be randomly and systematically selected via an automated system.
- Results will be posted immediately after the lottery entry period is closed.
- Winning Students will be notified via email. Students that receive this email can claim their spot by following the link in the email.
- FOR THE TEXAS STATE GAME - Pickup will run Monday (October 31) through Thursday (November 3) 10-5 out of the SGA Office. Between 12PM and 4PM the Friday before the game (November 4), unclaimed spots are distributed on a first come, first serve basis in the SGA Office (Located on the second floor of the Student Union across from the White Water Cafe).
- Appcard must be presented to claim spot
- You can NOT claim a spot for anyone except yourself
- Students will not be notified after initial entry. You will only be notified if you win a spot.